Anstellung: Try & Hire
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated HS(E) Specialist on a temporary basis but for the right person we could offer a permanent contract following the temporary assignment. You have a quick perception as well as an independent, structured, and proactive work style? Then this is the right challenge for you!Your responsibilitiesIn this exciting role, you are the one, who has the expert knowledge of Health and Safety. You are responsible for the implementation and supervision of the HS(E) processes in our unit. You take an active role in the training demand of our employees and develop a safety culture in the unit according the group guidelines. You will follow up HS(E) objectives during the life cycle of our development and customer projects, including on-site support in the production and on customer sites.
For 40% Capacity only the below tasks are required
- Reporting of HS(E) incidents
- Assists line managers and supervisors in understanding obligations, liability and how to fulfil their roles, according to local HSE law and Group policy, instructions and standards
- Engages external (e.g. customers, suppliers and other stakeholders) and internal stakeholders in order to report on, raise awareness and gain commitment on efforts and performance
- Ensures appropriate safety equipment and tools are available and used
- Identifies, plans and initiates training need
- Builds, drives and ensures compliance with Group management systems
For 80% capacity the above and below tasks are expected
- Feeds back on lessons learned and best practice from own unit and across the company to management and employees
- Implements policies and standards
- Facilitates HS(E) risks assessment by line management involving shop floor employees, i.e. those directly concerned by the hazards, and ensures all processes are implemented
- Ensures an exemplary health and safety culture
- Communication skills towards different levels of hierarchies within the company
- Contributes to and/or plans and executes HS(E), Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility (CR) related projects
For 40% capacity the below background is expected:
- Technical background with experience in health and safety
- Relevant local and global safety education and certification
- Self-driven personality with ability to multitask in fast paced environment
- Fluency in German and good English skills, both written and spoken
For 80% capacity the below background is required:
- Technical background with experience in health and safety. Preferred if candidate has a bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other related business degree
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience within the HS(E) function
- Proficient user of all MS Office Applications
- It is essential that you have good communication skills and enjoy working in a dynamic and multicultural environment
An extension could be possible and even a permanent contract for the right person. If you are up to a challenge like this, I am looking forward to your application.
Wurde dein Interesse geweckt? Dann bewerbe dich noch heute.
Bitte verweise bei der Bewerbung auf jobsbieter.ch – Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!
Jetzt direkt bewerben
Weitere Stellenangebote findest du unter jobsbieter.ch/jobs. Noch heute deine Nr. 1 unter den Jobs finden.