- Experience managing cloud delivery projects for Professional Services with multiple stakeholders and partners.
- Experience in Networking, Developer Operations, Security, Storage, Hadoop, Kubernetes, or Software Reliability Engineering.
- Experience in networking, compute infrastructure, and architecting/developing/maintaining cloud solutions.
- Experience in project/account management or management consulting.
- Experience working with channel partners, systems integrators, and third-party developers to deliver successful solutions.
- Experience with networking and system design of load balancers, firewalls and VPN architecting, and developing/maintaining production-grade systems.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: software development, managing large-scale Windows/Linux environments, network design and deployment, database(s), storage systems.
- Customer facing migration experience, including service discovery, assessment, planning, execution, and operations.
- Excellent communication, written, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time within the region.
About the job
As a Cloud Consultant, you will work directly with Google’s customers on critical projects to help them transform their businesses. You’ll use your management, consulting, and technical capabilities for customer engagements while working with customer executives and key technical leaders to deploy solutions via Google Cloud.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Work with customer technical leads, customer executives, and partners to manage and deliver successful implementations of cloud solutions, becoming a trusted advisor to decision makers throughout the engagement.
- Work with internal specialists, Product, and Engineering teams to package best practices and lessons learned into thought leadership, methodologies, and published assets.
- Interact with Sales teams, partners, and customer technical stakeholders to manage project scope, priorities, deliverables, risks/issues, and timelines for successful customer outcomes.
- Advocate for customer needs in order to overcome adoption blockers and drive new feature development.
- Propose solution architectures and manage the deployment of cloud-based distributed virtualized infrastructure solutions, according to complex customer requirements and implementation best practices.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Wurde dein Interesse geweckt? Dann bewerbe dich noch heute.
Bitte verweise bei der Bewerbung auf jobsbieter.ch – Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!
Jetzt direkt bewerben
Weitere Stellenangebote findest du unter jobsbieter.ch/jobs. Noch heute deine Nr. 1 unter den Jobs finden.